Strawberry Walnut Cauliflower Crust Pizza
This is a refreshing and nutritious gluten-free pizza. A crispy CAULIPOWER® crust baked with mozzarella, goat cheese, and walnuts. Topped off with a fresh strawberry arugula balsamic salad.
2/3 cup walnuts
1 package CAULIPOWER® crusts (2 crusts)
5oz (about 1½ cups) shredded dry mozzarella
3 oz goat cheese, crumbled
2oz (about 2.5 cups) arugula
2 cups quartered strawberries
1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Once heated, lightly toast the walnuts on a baking sheet for 5-8 minutes, until they are lightly golden and fragrant. Coarsely chop or break the walnuts into small pieces.
- Divide the mozzarella over the top of the two CAULIPOWER® crusts, leaving a ½ inch crust around the outside.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the top pizzas and sprinkle 1/3 cup of the toasted walnuts over the top, reserving the other half for the salad.
- Place your pizzas in the oven on either baking sheets or a pizza stone on the bottom rack and bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and crust is crispy & golden brown. Remove pizza from oven.
- While the pizza bakes, toss the arugula, strawberries, and remaining walnuts, with balsamic vinaigrette in a large bowl.
- Divide the arugula.