Almond Mole Chicken Wings
Add a Hispanic flair to your chicken wings by coating them with an almond mole sauce!
1 (8.25 ounce) jar almond mole sauce*
1 (32 ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
1 (2 pound) package chicken wings
Salt and pepper
1 cup roughly chopped or slivered almonds, roasted, divided
*Find this in the Hispanic section of the supermarket.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat mole sauce and chicken broth on the stove in a large, ovenproof pot or Dutch oven on medium heat.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add chicken wings and stir until wings are coated with sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and transfer to the oven; bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Sprinkle with more almonds and serve.