Spicy Sriracha Almonds
A spicy sauce made with chili and garlic, Sriracha brings a wonderful touch to almonds making them an exotic party treat.
2 cups whole natural almonds
4 tablespoons sriracha
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons chili flakes
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Spread almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
3. Remove from oven (leave oven on) and allow to cool for 10minutes.
4. In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except almonds; stir in almonds to coat evenly.
5. Return almonds to the foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake again for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
6. Remove pan from oven and if desired, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and extra chili flakes and allow to cool completely.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.