Pecan Apricot Trail Mix
Pecan Apricot Trail Mix is a great fiber-filled, on-the-go snack that will fill you up without weighing you down.
2½ cups rolled oats
3 tablespoons wheat germ
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes, shredded
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup pecans, chopped
1 cup apple juice
½ dried apricots, chopped
- Grease 3 baking sheets lightly with olive oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix in a large bowl the oats, wheat germ, coconut, pecans, cinnamon and apple juice.
- Spread all of this out on the three baking sheets.
- Bake 25 minutes. Stir once in a while, and remove when the mix is evenly browned.
- Let cool, then stir in the dried apricots.
- Store in an airtight container up to a month.